Two Pockets Ring
This variant is currently sold out
I designed The Two Pockets Ring because I wanted to create something bold, impactful and wholly different from anything I'd ever seen. The inspiration for it came from one of my favorite teachings:
Everyone should have two pockets, and in each one carry a note. When feeling discouraged or disconsolate, one should reach into the right pocket, and, there, find the words: "I am the rock on which this world stands. Everything revolves around what I choose to be." But when feeling high and mighty one should reach into the left pocket, and find the words: "I am nothing but a grain of sand. Everything in the world is greater than me."
One face features the rock, a large baguette diamond as a symbol of pride. The other side features the grain of sand, a small round diamond that embodies humility.
- 14k yellow gold (alternative metals available upon request)
- Baguette diamond details: Large: 7mm by 2.5mm. Small: 5mm by 2mm
- Round diamond details: Large: 3mm. Small 2.5 mm
- Comes in pinky ring sizes 2.5 - 5 only
- Size of rectangular surface on either side of this ring measures 4mm wide and 11.55mm tall