Kismet Signet Ring
This variant is currently sold out
The Kismet Signet Ring is a very thin style of signer ring, a bit of a different take on a classic style. I call this the "Kismet" because that was the word I chose to engrave onto my first sample. It's a word that means fate or meant to be. I just love the idea of what that word can represent!
This piece can be personalized for you. Each one includes hand engraving for whatever will fit on top. That could be a word (up to 7 characters) or a small symbol.
We can even add diamonds, sapphires, or other stones into the top or side surfaces. To personalize this, please make your request in the comments box for your order. If the order requires an extra fee, like in the case of added stones or interior engraving, you will be emailed a separate invoice. If you'd like to discuss a customization and get a quote, please send an email.
- Solid 14k gold (yellow, white, or rose)
- Each piece is individually engraved by hand
- Hand - engraving included, up to 7 characters
- If you’d prefer 2 diamonds, instead of engraving, please note in comments. Cost is the same!
- Available in sizes 2.5 - 9